A CASE STUDY
Duration: 1 month
Project Brief: Student design projects have very limited visibility. They are often kept under wraps and only shared at specific instances of the design process, and only towards a select number of individuals. This is understandable in a professional setting but if it is in a classroom, then student projects should be looked at as a source of inspiration and learning tool where others can view its successes or failures.
1) Why do student design projects have limited visibility?
2) Why are student design project critiques or events closed off to other students?
3) What do students do with their old projects?
1) A hub where student designers can get help, feedback, and visibility for their projects.
2) Access to previous student projects so others can use them as a resource for learning.